New Strings and Site Update

The strings on my Uke have been showing their age. The tone had rapidly deteriorated and some of the strings were showing ware, they were beginning to flatten and fray. So, it was time to restring it with some brand new Aquila strings.

This was a great opportunity to be able to write the ‘How to Restring’ page on the site. You can now see how I went about doing this including some photos to guide you through the process. The first one is always difficult to do, but it gets easier from there. Remember to do one string at a time, don’t take them all off first, that way you can look at the others for guide. Also in this update, I’ve put a testimonials page up where you can see what past students have said about their lessons or workshops.

Right, I’m off to go play my newly strung uke!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *